Learning sessions that help people to think more creatively, adopt new ways of working and develop a new mindset.
Digital skills update to ensure people being productive and stress-free.
Action Learning brings out the best in a group of like-minded people. It works by asking challenging or probing questions which lead to solutions to problems:
- For organisations, it helps to find common objectives.
- For small businesses it helps to form immediate and effective plans to solve current issues.
Schools and colleges
I facilitate events that encourage and inspire young people to think about their future.
Careers sessions topics include:
- Uncovering unadvertised jobs
- Money management
- How can I sell my skills?
- What work skills do these subjects give me?
- Plus CVs, interviews, self-branding workshops
Finance sessions topics include:
- The importance of saving to achieve girls
- An introduction to banking
- How to be a savvy consumer
- Understanding financial products
- Student finance
- How to maintain a good credit rating
- Organise events where students think more creatively, learn to present their ideas and then confidently enter the employment market.
- Facilitate careers sessions on uncovering the unadvertised jobs, networking, building a professional brand and the importance of a mentor.