Ready to launch your business? Take a look at my 5-point check list to be sure:
- Build awareness of your business before you launch, ideally, three months before. Start telling people and build your social media profiles.
- Have a soft launch and receive some valuable feedback, especially if you are starting a consumer business. If your market is business, ask people you know to try it out for you. This will enable you to build some case studies and much valued testimonials.
- Work out who your customer and how to find them. Build a customer base by developing a mailing list. You can even announce the launch with a countdown to opening day, another great way to build awareness.
- Get your pricing right before you launch by getting feedback, seeing what the competition charge and checking all this against what will make your business sustainable.
- Plan a launch party! Invite friends, influencers, bloggers and press.