How is the Christmas shopping going? Anything wrapped yet
I have found a new recipe that is more addictive than crack. To compliment your drinks, try Spicy Toasted Nuts. Furthermore, they are really easy.
You need the following equipment:
- One baking tray
- One mixing bowl
- One spatula
And the following ingredients:
- One big bag of mixed nuts
- Two tablespoons of sunflower oil
- One tablespoon of salt
- One teaspoon of sugar
- One tablespoon of paprika
- Half a teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- Set your oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them well with the spatula.
- Pour them into a baking tray, lined with grease-proof paper and place in the oven. Spread them out a bit.
- Bake them in the oven for five minutes then turn them over with the spatula.
- Bake for another five minutes then pour them into a bowl. Allow them to cool and serve
They taste amazing, make you very thirsty, but they go great with beer or cider.
Enjoy your party!