Learning sessions that help people to think more creatively, adopt new ways of working and develop a new mindset.
Digital skills update to ensure people are productive and stress-free.
Action Learning brings out the best in a group of like-minded people. It works by asking challenging or probing questions which lead to solutions to problems:
- For organisations, it helps to find common objectives.
- For small businesses it helps to form immediate and effective plans to solve current issues.
Schools and colleges
Facilitation of events that encourage and inspire young people to think about their future.
Careers sessions topics include:
- Uncovering unadvertised jobs
- Money management
- How can I sell my skills?
- What work skills do these subjects give me?
- Plus CVs, interviews, self-branding workshops
Finance sessions topics include:
- The importance of saving to achieve girls
- An introduction to banking
- How to be a savvy consumer
- Understanding financial products
- Student finance
- How to maintain a good credit rating
- Organise events where students think more creatively, learn to present their ideas and then confidently enter the employment market.
- Facilitate careers sessions on uncovering the unadvertised jobs, networking, building a professional brand and the importance of a mentor.